Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Ahead of Schedule

I found out yesterday that the museum was hoping to have all of the shows opening on Saturday up and ready to go by this evening for a special event. So we shifted into high gear and got it done. I still have a few details to attend to, but it looks good. (My thumb, however, doesn't look so good after I smacked it with a hammer.)


During class tonight, I decided to offer my UVU students a bit of extra credit if they visit the exhibition and write an essay about the experience. It made me a little sad that most of them had never really heard of Louisa May Alcott. I hope some of them take me up on it. She's worth hearing of!

3 comments:

shelley said...

Ah! I can't wait to see it, Margy!

Steve and Stace said...

I wish I was there to come see! I love her.

Julie said...

They've never heard of Louisa May Alcott? Were they raised by wolves? Granted, "Little Women" is one of my mom's favorite books of all time (my big sister is named after one of the daughters), but still. . .